ADA Accessibility & Features
At The Jasmine House, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. We strive to ensure that all persons have access to the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by our hotel and its website and endeavor for all of our guests and patrons with disabilities to have the ability to make informed decisions regarding their visits by providing sufficient information regarding the accessibility of our property.
Property Accessible Features:
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
The Jasmine House is also committed to providing a digitally accessible website to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA. In addition, we are actively working to assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 843-577-0041
By Mail: 64 Hasell St, Charleston, SC 29401